Glamping Scotland - Pod Camping with Loch Views
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, we are closing the toilet and shower building for the touring park. However, dedicated toilet and shower facilities will be available for our Camping Pod guests.
The warm and cosy camping pods are set adjacent to the ancient caledonian woodlands and overlook Loch Sunart. The perfect location for true Glamping Scotland. Bring your camping equipment and enjoy your own space protected from the elements.
The camping pods are dog friendly and allow up to 2 dogs. Please bring your own dog bed.
There is a non-smoking policy in all our camping pods.
Book your pod throughout the season for a minimum stay of 2 nights.
Prices are £55 per night for up to 2 adults, and £5 per night for an additional person.
Inside the Camping Pod...
- Environmentally friendly wooden pods pleasantly blending into the landscape
- 3 single beds with waterproof mattress (sleeping bags and pillows NOT provided)
- Small worktop area with cupboard, kettle, mugs and a fridge/freezer
- Manually controllable heating unit
- In and outside lighting
- Several sockets with USB charging points
- French doors with curtains
- Electricity included
Outside the Camping Pod...
- Private veranda with individual picnic bench
- Easy access to the park facilities
Car parking area near pods