Camping & Touring
Our camping and touring park is open from the 26th of March until the 31st of October 2018.
We take pride in looking after our touring park and we offer both hard-standing pitches with electric hook-up, and grass pitches with or without electric hook-up. All of our pitches are spacious, with some especially large pitches. Most of our pitches take advantage of the brilliant view down Loch Sunart, which is just a stone’s throw away. The perfect location for camping and touring Scotland and caravan sites Scotland.
- Shop stocking all the essentials, plus our home-reared beef and local produce, along with visitor information and a large map of the area. Open all week 8.30am-12pm and 3pm-6pm.
- Friendly staff to assist you and help make your holiday enjoyable
- Ice pack freezer
- Laundry room with washing machines and tumble dryers
- Facilities for the disabled including disabled toilet and shower
- Telephone booth (and book exchange!)
- Shower and toilet block
- Dishwashing facility
- Motorhome service point, recycling and disposal facilities
- On-site wardens
- Private Slipway
- WiFi available throught the park
- Dogs are most welcome on the park, however we do ask that they are kept on a lead. There are a few woodland walks starting directly from the park.
For visitors with boats, kayaks or canoes, access to the slipway next to the campsite is included within the price of your pitch.
For those with disabilities, if you have any concerns about your stay please get in touch with us.
Prices: from £8 per night, plus £3 for electric hook-up. Adults are £5 per night, and children (aged 3 to 15) £4 per night.