Camping & Touring - Lochaber, Scotland
The touring park will be open on the 26th April.
We will be following the government guidelines regarding social distancing and making every effort to keep our customers and staff safe in these difficult times. We ask that all our guests follow the guidelines given by the Scottish government while they are with us on the park and in the local community.
Stay safe and we hope to see you at Resipole soon.
Located in the stunning area of Lochaber featuring some of Scotland's most dramatic landscape, Resipole is the perfect location for exploring the local area.
We take pride in looking after our touring park and we offer both hard-standing pitches with electric hook-up, and grass pitches with or without electric hook-up. All of our pitches are spacious, with some especially large pitches. Most of our pitches take advantage of the stunning view down Loch Sunart, which is just a stone’s throw away.
The park facilities include:
- Friendly staff to assist you and help make your holiday enjoyable.
- Laundry room with coin-operated washing machines, tumble dryers, and deep-sinks.
- Facilities for the disabled, including toilet and shower.
- Telephone booth.
- Dishwashing facilities.
- Drive over motorhome service point.
- On-site wardens.
- Private Slipway.
- WiFi available throught the park.
- Dogs are most welcome on the park, however we do ask that they are kept on a lead. There are a few woodland walks starting directly from the park.
For visitors with boats, kayaks or canoes, access to the slipway next to the campsite is included in the price of your pitch.
You can find our Touring tariff here.
See our full terms and conditions here.